Why am I so ridiculously clumsy?
I burned myself yet again!!
Those of you that know me, including my hubby are all like "Ohh, Christie. That is so you!" With a cute little tip of your head and a sympathetic look on your face.
Well I am done! I am a hazard to myself. I can barely walk anymore without getting hurt!
(OK that was a bit dramatic.)
This morning's culprit: Bacon grease on my arm. Hurts like a mutha too!
Other famous escapades of mine:
Burning a good chunk of my forearm on the oven door Thanksgiving Day after having a bit too much to drink.
Jumping the last couple of stairs to the basement, forgetting the ceiling was low and cracking my head in the process. (Did I think I was 6 again? Who knows!)
One time, I went to run up the stairs because I could hear that our puppy getting into the kitchen trash. I whipped around and took off at full speed only to be stopped by the door jam at the bottom of the stairs! I was bruised for a month!
Wrecking not once, but twice on my four wheeler to the point where I am now scared to death on them!
I can't possibly begin tell you how many times I have slammed various appendages in things because it happens way too often.
So, family and friends, if you know of any of my adventures that are too funny to leave out, let me know. I usually get a good laugh out of them myself. :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OUCH!!!!!! You sound like me. Maybe we should invest in some bubble wrap. haha
I'm trying to think of another incident where you got injured. Hmmm, I will keep thinking and will get back to you. I am sure I know of one. ;)
Post a Comment