Here are some pictures I took of the kids playing in the snow.
Do you remember doing this stuff as a kid? I know I do!
Catching snowflakes on their tongue. I KNOW I did that!

Here is a cute one with all of them.
My kiddos plus my niece and nephew.
Look at those winter get-ups!
Remember when you couldn't wait to put all that
crap on and go play in the snow?
I only do it now when we go sledding!
This was so cute.
I came out of the house with the camera, hid behind our tree,
and caught a cute candid shot of my nephew eating snow.
Another thing I know I did as a child.
And sometimes still do when noone is looking ;)
Hot cocoa after being out in the snow is the bestest!





2 comments:
SO CUTE! Oh, I remember those times of buiding snowman, igloos, playing for hours and it is Wierd but I don't remember ever being cold.
Thanks for reading my blog!:) I appreciate it. I remember how much fun snow was as a kid. Here in North Carolina, we had a snow day for the mere forecast of snow. No actual snow, just the threat. I can't believe I live here sometimes.
Post a Comment