Short and sweet today because I have to run but....
Thought for Thursday:
If you could have been born with any amazing talent, what would it be?
Now, I am sure some of you actually have wonderful talents... I however, was born with none!
So, if I could have been born with a talent, it would have been an incredible voice!! I love to sing! I love music! I memorize words to songs so easily and would love to just be able to belt one out on a whim, or even sing a lullaby to my kiddos without them covering their ears!
What would yours be.....
Other TFT Posts: Denise: Holding on to Things
Ang: People watching....YOU!!




3 comments:
HAHA! Christie first things first... You have MANY TALENTS!!!!! Lets see... Event Planning, Being a Great Friend, You are a Very Talented and Good Mom, You are Awesome at Martial Arts (I hear but haven't seen), Cooking (you could easily become the next Greatest Chef) and so many more.
Oh and let's not forget you are so Talented at hurting yourself by being clumbsy. haha Sorry had to throw it on here.
My Talent would have to be SINGING as well. Or PHOTOGRAPHY. But singing moreso.
I'd pick creativity... it applies to so many aspects of life and the world.
great topic... I may be back to change my answer after I think about it a bit :)
CHRISTIE 5 DAYS & no Up-Date you are killing me! You have a new camera so no Excuses!!!
Post a Comment