My husband and I joined up with a life and financial coaching company last year, and they are great! We just love them! They help you to balance everything and they are great at holding you accountable. We go to them for everything and they help to keep us motivated and moving forward.
My Thought for Thursday is based on one of their principles.....
Who provides the most value to you in your life?
Pick two or three, and be sure to thank them today for the value they create in your life.
Have a great day everyone!!
Other TFT posts: Denise, Ang, Modern Day Housewife
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
First I would have to say my Husband, Then My Parents (for making me who I am today) and then the rest of my growing family for always being there and supporting me.
I would have to go with my friends. Not one in particular, but all of them. They ground me. They make me laugh. They cheer me up. They are always there, no questions asked.
Post a Comment